Monday, July 7, 2008

Where Is What I'm Trying To Find????


My purse is a disaster area. I do really well for about 2 weeks. (Same seems to run true with my car.) It is filled with receipts, coupons, children's socks, lipgloss, mints, change, and random junk. It feels so good to clean out my purse. Something about purging the stuff that I don't need anymore and starting fresh with just the things that I need makes me feel better. [Yes, that is a fake Coach wallet. I could never spend that much money on a wallet. I'm far to "cheap" (my husband's words). I'd rather refer to myself as "frugal". I would only buy a Coach wallet if it was (1) on sale above 50% off and (2) I had a coupon. Guilt would overtake me to do anything less than that.]

I guess life is that way too. Every now and then, it feels good to stop and purge the things that are not healthy. I've done that a lot over the past couple of years. It feels great!!!

So, my agenda tonight consists of ... cleaning out my purse. It's time. The car is next. I'm truly embarrassed. It's way out of control.

Oh ... and Little People Big World. Don and I love that show. It's on our "must see" list every week. We don't know when the new season starts, so we just watch the re-runs. And, Jon and Kate Plus 8. Can't miss that either. (Which should be entitled, "How Not To Treat Your Husband". I want Kate to be sweet to Jon. It makes me sad sometimes. I see divorce in their future.)

No comments: