Monday, August 4, 2008

Tidbits of useless info :)


(1) Here are pictures of the hairbows that I got for Piper at Sam Moon. I'm so excited for Piper to be "Bows Gone Wild" ... These are a big enough size that they should last for a while.

(2) The smoothie recipe that I posted the other day. If you want to make it even better, add a banana. I had one banana that was on it's last day and tossed it into the blender last night. It made the best smoothie in the world EVEN better. I didn't think it was possible.

(3) There's a tropical storm headed my way. I'm a little excited, because I've been afraid that I'm going to screw up watering our yard. God must have realized that and decided to take some pressure off of me. My sweet friend, Diann, knowing that I'm a Hurricane Novice bought me a battery-powered radio and some batteries this morning. She's filled me in on all the do's and don'ts of living in a tropical zone. I'm just ready for a break in the heat. And, calling off work would be great too!!!!

No comments: