Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday

Why am I always so tired on Monday? Could it be that we never stop to rest on the weekend? Could it be that God just automatically makes every mom of preschoolers overly tired on purpose? Is it for some reason that I'll find out years from now? Well, I have a good attitude today and at least, I have that.

We received word today at work that Pat's daughter Allyson has been found FREE from cancer. I seriously wanted to run into the street and shout "PRAISE GOD!" It was purely, purely, purely a first-class, God-only miracle for their family.

I've never met Allyson, by the way. But, she has a blog and from her first post which is a description of herself, I could tell that if I HAD ever met her - we would have been FAST friends. I ended up reading every post that she's uploaded, not because I'm nosey (which is my usual reason), but because I could completely relate to all that she was writing ... that is up until the cancer part. But, I could put myself in her place to imagine how I would deal with telling my children, not wanting to be succumbed by it all, etc.

Well, it's a HALLELUJAH day! Praise the Lord ... he is good :)

No comments: