Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney

Seriously ... why do I get so worked up about these things? I'm so disappointed in her VMA performance. I'm so upset. At one point, I thought I might cry.

I still have hope for her. I still think she can do it - performer, wife, mother - the whole package. Maybe I feel sorry for her because she's so young. Perhaps she's the younger sister I never had.

Realize, too, that I know that this is weird. I'm not obsessed (well, maybe slightly). I just want her to live the life that I know she can.

Why do I always feel compelled to root for the underdog?

1 comment:

Kaylan said...

I TOTALLY agree with you. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for supporting her, but I just think she needs some good people to point her in the right direction. This is NOT the Britney we know and love...and I don't think she wants to stay where she's at in life right now. :(