Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What A Day!

Yesterday was not my best day to say the least.

(1) My hair was a wreck. More than it is on an average day. I'm over it. I want to get in cut completely off and start all over.

(2) Couldn't get ahead at work. Seemed to take two steps forward and one back all day.

(3) Came time to go home and my keys were gone. I mean G-O-N-E. Don had to pack up the kids and come to get me. He was thrilled.

(4) The Bachelor ... I could have choked him. I'm still mad when I think about it today. What a jerk.

I needed to go to sleep and start a new day.

Thankfully, I did ... and today has been much better.

Praise to the LORD for making today lighter and helping the things from yesterday fall in line. I certainly needed a break, and He came through!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yesterday was hell for me too. I'm glad I have Tuesday completely free so I could start the week over again....kind of.