Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We're Back

We're back from Disney. I can almost feel my feet again ... more on our trip later, just know - it was a success!!!

Last night, we decided to order pizza, take it easy, and rest.

We got settled in with the pizza and Piper came down from the gameroom saying that she and Avery needed "the cheese". I sent it with her and asked that she bring it back down when she was finished. She did, and then went and got a spoon from the kitchen. I didn't think much about it, but did mention to Don that I felt like there was a lot of cheese gone.

At 8:00 PM, Don called up to the kids and neither responded. They were asleep. They had gotten pillows and blankets, made a little nest on the couch and were O-U-T!

Here's what we found on their table ...



... classic.

No comments: