Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disney Prep

I've been reading about "The Baggallini Messenger Bag" for years on the Disney message boards. They are supposed to be the deal for traveling to Disney World. They run about $45, and I had a $20 gift certificate to e-bags.com, so I decided to give them a shot. I decided to buy lime, because everyone knows that all die-hard Disney fanatics wear lime. Well, let me preface by saying that when Baggallini says lime - they mean LIME!

Well, I got the bag preliminarily packed last night ... here's what I've got so far:



The bag - front


The bag - back


Back pocket - I don't have anything in here yet. I think I'll use it for my phone and wallet.




Front pocket - packed with wet wipes.



Front middle pocket unzipped


In the bottom of the front pocket - Hand sanitizer, chapstick, and face sunscreen


Little Pocket #1 - Tylenol, Advil, and Rolaids


Little Pocket #2 - More hand sanitizer and earplugs (Piper hates the sound of exploding fireworks)



Little Pocket #3 - Kleenex and chewable Pepto (out of the box in a snack sized Ziploc bag - I cut out the dosage info and stuck it in the bag). Please say "compulsive" on the count of 3.



All the meds in the back area. Excedrin (Don is prone to Migranes), Kids Chewable Pepto, Gold Bond, Immodium, and Excedrin Back and Body.


There's a little elastic thing perfect for holding a Sharpie which we'll need for all of the character autographs. We use a retractable Sharpie so we don't have to worry about caps. However, it occurred to me last night that it could possibly "turn on" without me knowing it, so I wrapped it in a snack bag!



Back area - 3 extra Sharpies, Kids Sunglasses, and shower caps for Piper. She's getting her hair done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on Tuesday. Should we hit rain at some point, her "do" won't get ruined.



I'll add here that we are not medicine people. We rarely take medicine, however, I'm not going on a vacation that we saved for all year and having someone not enjoy every magical moment because they don't feel good. So we stock up!

Tomorrow, I'll do an installment on how we pack our suitcases :)

No comments: