Monday, November 24, 2008

Sinus Drama

I don't know what it is about the weather lately. It started with Piper on Saturday - I noticed that she was starting to sniffle a little. I woke up on Sunday stopped up. Now, today, we're both a little sickly. Not to the point that I'd pronounce I'm officially "sick" ... but enough that I'd pronounce that I'm "annoyed".

I've narrowed this down to two things:
(1) It's still really warm here. It's not been cold enough to kill the germs. I'm in short-sleeves today and ran the air-conditioner in my car. (Seriously, weather ... it November 24. Enough with the heat already.)

(2) Kindergarten germs. I think all the other little germ-y children are infecting my house. Their little germs are coming home on Avery's backpack. Yuck.

So, tonight, we're bundling up with spaghetti, Christmas lights, and Vicks Vapor Rub. What could be better?

No comments: