Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bachelor

I'll admit it ... I'm completely addicted to The Bachelor.

Jason is hott ... There I said that too!

I'm really happy with the three girls that are left. Melissa is my favorite, followed by Jillian and then Molly. However, for the first time in history - I like all of them. (I LOVED Stephanie, but just wait ... I'm betting on her to be the next "Bachelorette".)

I get way too emotional over these things. It's almost like I have a stake in the outcome. But, I think Jason is sweet, so he deserves the most happiness of any Bachelor in the history of Bachelor-hood :) By the way, was anyone else surprised to find out he wasn't a Christian? I was shocked!!!!

I'm assuming that there are two episodes left until the finale. I can't wait - I'll be a nervous wreck! I absolutely hate suspense.

No comments: